E-Shram Card Apply Online E-Shram Card Apply Online E-Shram Card Apply Online E-Shram Card Apply Online E-Shram Card Apply Online E-Shram Card Apply Online E-Shram Card Apply Online E-Shram Card Apply Online E-Shram Card Apply Online E-Shram Card Apply Online E-Shram Card Apply Online E-Shram Card Apply Online E-Shram Card Apply Online E-Shram Card Apply Online
The government’s intention is to collect information about the unorganized sector workers of the country through this portal and provide them with the benefits of all government schemes. E-Shram cards are being given to every laborer. There are opportunities to get employment easily through government schemes.
E-Shram Card Download | E-Shram Card Apply Online | E-Shram Card Benefits
What is an e-Shram card?
The e-Shram card is a special card issued by the government to workers. This proves that the worker belongs to the unorganized sector. Now workers don’t have to run far to get their benefits. By showing or presenting it, unorganized sector workers will get all the benefits available.
What are the benefits of an e-Shram card?
E-Shram cards will make it easier for workers to get employment anywhere in the country. They get jobs easily. An accident insurance coverage of Rs.2 lakh per worker is registered on the e-Shram portal. In case of an accident, death, or total disability of the worker registered in the portal Rs 2 lakhs will be given. At the same time, if the worker is partially disabled, he is eligible for Rs.1 lakh under this insurance scheme.
|Employment News Pdf|
|Tax Saving PF FD And Insurance Tax Relief|
|E-Shram Card Download|
|UPSC One Time Registration OTR 2022|
What are the registration process and conditions for the e-Shram card?
Anyone in the age group of 16 to 59 years working in the unorganized sector can register for this card. The worker can register himself or by visiting Common Service Center (CSC) through the e-Shram portal https://eshram.gov.in/. Registration is completely free.
What documents are required for the e-Shram card?
For registration on the portal, workers have to provide information like name, occupation, address, educational qualification, and skill. After you enter your Aadhaar number for registration, the information of all the workers from the existing database will automatically appear in the portal.
The person has to fill in the rest of the required information. Aadhar number, Aadhar link mobile number for registration in worker’s e-Shram portal. Bank Account Requirement If a worker does not have an Aadhaar-linked mobile number, he/she can visit the nearest CSC and register through biometric authentication.
|Name of the Card||e-Shram Card|
|Title||Download the e-Shram Card|
|Subject||Ministry of Labour and Employment enabled the e-Shram Card downloading link.|
Q1. How much does an e-Shram card download cost?
- Downloading an e-Shram Card yourself will not charge even a single rupee.
- If you go to any cyber person or CSC store, you will have to spend up to 50 rupees there.
Q2. What is required to download the e-Shram Card?
- To download an e-Shram card, you must have an Aadhaar card and an Aadhaar linked mobile number.
Q3. Can Students apply for an e-Shram Card?
- No! Only workers working in any unorganized sector can make e-Shram card.
Q4. What is e-Shram Card Download Link?
- The official link to download the e-Shram Card is https://register.eshram.gov.in.
- By visiting this link, you will have to download the e-Shram card by entering your mobile number and Aadhaar number and verifying the OTP.
Q5. How can I check my e-Shramik Card Status 2022?
- Now you can use the given simple steps to check your e-Shram card status directly.
Q6. How to Download the e-Sharm Card?
- Go to eshram.gov.in website. Open the official website for the e-SHRAM portal eshram.gov.in by entering the web address on your device.
- Click on the UPDATE link…
- Enter Login Details…
- Click on the e-Shram Card link…
- Download e-Shram Card.
Q7. What is the e-Shram card UAN number?
- What is UAN? The UAN is a 12-digit number uniquely assigned to each unregulated employee after registering with the e-SHRAM portal.
- UAN Number is a Permanent number, it does not change for the lifetime of the worker.
Q8. Why is an e-Shram card necessary?
- Financial support
- Social security scheme benefits
- More job opportunities
- Premium wave for 1 year
- Track migrant laborer’s workforce
- Accidental insurance of Rs. 2 lakhs (in the event of death/ total disability).