94 Junior Officer Trainees in NMDC
The National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC), headquartered in Hyderabad, Ministry of Steel, Government of India, is seeking applications for the following posts. 94 Junior Officer Trainees in NMDC | Last Date: 27.02.2022.
Junior Officer Trainees
Total Vacancies: 94
- Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Mining, G&Q, Survey.
- Diploma in Engineering, M.Sc/M.Tech in relevant subjects as per the posts.
- Must have technical knowledge along with experience in related work.
Age: Must not exceed 32 years.
Salaries: Rs.37000 – 130000 per month.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of a written test and supervisory skill test.
- The written test will be conducted in the form of Multiple Choice Questions for a total of 100 marks.
- The test is conducted in Hindi and English.
- Eligible candidates will be selected for the Supervisory Skill Test.
- The skill test is based on qualifying in nature.
- The final selection will be based on the merit marks obtained in the written test.
- Others pay Rs.250.
- There is no fee for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
How to apply: Apply Online
Start of the online application process: 07.02.2022
Last date for applications: 27.02.2022
Interested candidates read the full notification before applying.
94 Junior Officer Trainees in NMDC | Last Date: 27.02.2022
Helpline number 7044599061 will be available between 10 AM and 6 PM on all working days to assist the Technical aspect of the online mode.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Applying.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.