Specialist Officers in Central Bank of India
Mumbai-based Central Bank of India, a public sector bank in India, is seeking applications for the following posts. Specialist Officers in Central Bank of India | Last Date: 02.03.2022.
Senior Managers (Information Technology)
Total Vacancies: 19
- Engineering Degree in relevant subjects.
- Must have experience in relevant work along with certificate courses in the required technology.
- Must not exceed 35 years.
Salaries: Rs.63840 to Rs.78230 per month.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of online written tests and personal interviews.
- This examination is conducted online for a total of 100 marks.
- The test time is 60 minutes. There will be negativemarking.
- A deduction of 0.25 marks will be levied for each wrong answer.
- The test will be conducted in English and Hindi mediums.
|1) From the relevant subject||60 questions||60 marks|
|2) Computer Knowledge||20 questions||20 marks|
|3) Banking, Current Financial Situations, General Awareness||20 questions||20 marks|
How to apply: Apply Online
Start of the online application process: 10.02.2022
Last date for online applications: 02.03.2022
Exam Date: 27.03.2022
The online Test is proposed to be held on 27.03.2022 at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune, Raipur & Patna Centers. The allocated Centre/Venue for the Examination will be intimated through Call Letter.
Interested candidates read the full notification before applying.
Specialist Officers in Central Bank of India | Last Date: 02.03.2022
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Applying.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.