Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, a Maharatna body of the Ministry of Power, Government of India, is seeking applications for the following posts on a temporary and contract basis. 137 Field Engineers & Supervisors in Powergrid | Apply Online | Last Date: 27.08.2021
Total Vacancies: 137
- Field Engineer (Electrical): 48
- Field Engineer (Civil): 17
- Field Supervisor (Electrical): 50
- Field Supervisor (Civil): 22
- BE / BTech / BSc (Engineering) / BE (Power Engineering) in relevant subjects for field engineer posts with at least 55% marks. Three-year Diploma in Engineering in relevant subjects with at least 55% marks for Field Supervisor posts. Must have relevant experience.
- Must not exceed 29 years as of 27.08.2021.
- Field engineers are paid Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 120,000 per month, field supervisors Rs. 23,000 to Rs. 105,000 per month along with other allowances.
- The selection process will be based on Screening tests (Technical Knowledge Test, Aptitude Test), Personal Interviews.
- The final selection will be based on the merit marks obtained in the interview.
- Rs.400 for Field Engineer posts and Rs.300 for Field Supervisor posts.
How to apply: Apply Online
Online Application Process Start: 13.08.2021
Last date for online applications: 27.08.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
137 Field Engineers & Supervisors in Powergrid | Apply Online | Last Date: 27.08.2021
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.