Gurgaon-based Rights Ltd., Ministry of Railways, Government of India is seeking applications for the following posts. 48 Graduate Engineer Trainees in Rights | Apply Online | Last Date: 25.08.2021
Graduate Engineer Trainee
Total vacancies: 48
- Full time BE / BTech / BSc (Engineering) in relevant subjects.
- Must be between 21 and 30 years as on 01.07.2021.
- Basic pay during the training period starts from Rs. 40,000 / – per month up to Rs. 140000 / -.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2020 / GATE 2021 valid score.
- The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews.
How to apply: Apply Online
Start of online application process: 30.07.2021
Last date for online applications: 25.08.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
48 Graduate Engineer Trainees in Rights | Apply Online | Last Date: 25.08.2021
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.