The Ministry of Defense, Government of India is seeking applications for the following Tradesmen vacancies at the Naval Ship Repair Yard in Port Blair, Indian Navy. 302 Tradesmen in The Indian Navy | Apply Offline
Total Vacancies: 302
- Machinist, Plumber, Painter, Tailor, Electronics, Mechanic, Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, etc.
- Must have completed Apprenticeship Training in tenth class as well as related trades.
- Only Ex-Naval Dockyard Apprentices are eligible to apply for these posts.
- Must be between 18 and 25 years old.
- Rs.19900 to Rs.63200 per month.
- The selection process will be based on written test and document verification.
- This examination is conducted in the Objective method for a total of 100 marks.
- The question paper will be in English and Hindi medium.
- Marks are from the sections indicated below.
- 30 marks for General Intelligence / Awareness and Reasoning
- General English 10 marks
- Numerical Aptitude 20 Marks
- Awareness 40 marks in relevant trade/field
- Port Blair
How to apply: Apply Offline
Closing date for applications:
Must apply within 50 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Naval Ship Repair Yard, Haddu, Port Blair-744102, South Andaman.
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
302 Tradesmen in The Indian Navy | Apply Offline
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.