Medical Health Services Recruitment 2022 Telangana | The Medical Health Services Recruitment Board (MHSRB) has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1,147 new assistant professor posts in government teaching hospitals and medical colleges in Telangana state. It has been revealed that the ban on private practice will apply. Experience will be taken into account in the filling of these posts. Whether you are already working as an assistant professor in government medicine on the basis of contract or neighborhood services, or have worked in the past, there are marks for that experience. Those Candidates Interested in the Following Recruitment Can Apply.
Medical Health Services Recruitment 2022 Telangana
Total Vacancies: 1147
1) Assistant Professor Anatomy: 26
2) Assistant Professor Physiology: 26
3) Assistant Professor Pathology: 31
4) Assistant Professor Community Medicine (SPM): 23
5) Assistant Professor Microbiology: 25
6) Assistant Professor Forensic Medicine: 25
7) Assistant Professor Bio-chemistry: 20
8) Assistant Professor Transfusion Medicine: 14
9) Assistant Professor of General Medicine: 111
10) Assistant Professor General Surgery: 117
11) Assistant Professor Paediatrics: 77
12) Assistant Professor Anaesthesia: 155
13) Assistant Professor Radiodiagnosis: 46
14) Assistant Professor Radiation Oncology (Radiotherapy): 05
15) Assistant Professor Psychiatry: 23
16) Assistant Professor Respiratory Medicine (T.B.& C.D.) (Pulmonary Medicine): 10
17) Assistant Professor Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy (DVL) (Dermatology, STD): 13
18) Assistant Professor Obstetrics and Gynecology: 142
19) Assistant Professor Ophthalmology: 08
20) Assistant Professor Orthopaedics: 62
21) Assistant Professor Oto-Rhino Laryngology-Head and Neck (E.N.T): 15
22) Assistant Professor Hospital Admin: 14
23) Assistant Professor Emergency Medicine: 15
24) Assistant Professor Cardiology: 17
25) Assistant Professor Thoracic Surgery/Cardiac Surgery (C.T.Surgery): 21
26) Assistant Professor Endocrinology: 12
27) Assistant Professor Medical Gastroenterology (Gastro Enterology): 14
28) Assistant Professor Neurology: 11
29) Assistant Professor Neuro-surgery: 16
30) Assistant Professor Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Plastic-surgery): 17
31) Assistant Professor Paediatric Surgery: 08
32) Assistant Professor Urology: 17
33) Assistant Professor Nephrology: 10
34) Assistant Professor of Medical Oncology: 01
Eligibility: PG Degree, Diploma, and DNB qualification will be considered as eligibility for specialty posts. All the candidates who are going to apply must register their eligibility certificates with the Telangana State Medical Council.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 44 years as of 01-07-2022. For those working in TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities, SC STBC, and EWS candidates, there is a relaxation of five years. There is a relaxation of three years for ex-servicemen and NCC candidates and ten years for the disabled.
Salary Allowances: Rs.68,900 – Rs.2,05,500 per month.
Selection Process: A maximum of 80 marks will be determined based on the percentage of marks obtained in the Post Graduate/ Super Specialty Examination. The remaining 20 points are allocated as weightage to those who have worked in contract and neighborhood services as assistant professors in government medicine. Candidates should mention their preferences for all available posts in the specified category for which they have applied. Posts are allotted on the basis of points obtained and priority.
Application Fee: Rs.500.
Application Procedure: Apply Online
Application Online Start: 20.12.2022
Last Date: 05.01.2022
Medical Health Services Recruitment 2022 Telangana
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Apply Online: Click here 20.12.2022
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Get ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form yourself.
- Choose the correct category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.
Disclaimer – Naukriwin.com
This website will not be responsible at all in case of minor or major mistakes or Inaccuracies. I at this moment declare that all the information provided by this website is true and accurate according to the recruitment notification advertisement or information brochure Etc. But sometimes mistakes by the website owner by Any means might happen just as typing errors eye deception or other from the recruiter side. Our effort and intention are to provide as correct details as much as possible, before taking any action please look at the recruitment notification or advertisement portal. “I Hope You Will Understand Our Word”.