The Union Ministry of Minority Affairs is inviting online applications to provide pre-matric, post-matric, and merit scholarships to minority students across the country. The announcement has been made for the academic year 2022-23. It has been suggested that applications should be submitted through the National Scholarship Portal and eligibility should be checked before applying. Once the application is submitted, there is no possibility of changes in it. The students who received last year’s grants are requested to renew for this year with the grant application ID.
MERIT CUM MEANS BASED SCHOLARSHIP
1. Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
2. Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
3. Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship Scheme
Students from Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain, and Zoroastrian (Parsi) minorities are eligible.
Students studying graduate, post-graduate technical, and professional courses from class 1 to class 10 in the pre-matric section, and intermediate to Ph.D./MPhil in the post-matric section, are eligible for a merit cum means-based scholarship scheme. Minority students studying in the current academic year in government or government-recognized private schools and colleges can apply.
Annual family income:
Rs.1 lakh for pre-matric section, Rs.2 lakh for post-matric section and Rs.2.5 lakh for MCMB section.
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Application Last Date: September 30
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Application Last Date: October 31
Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship Scheme Last Date: October 31
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
93 Join TS Jobs – WhatsApp Group
94 Join TS Jobs – WhatsApp Group
95 Join TS Jobs – WhatsApp Group
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.