Medical Staff in DMHO – Krishna District
The Krishna District Medical and Health Officer’s Office (DMHO) of the Government of Andhra Pradesh is conducting a walk-in for the replacement of the following posts on a contract basis by the National Health Mission (NHM). Medical Staff in DMHO – Krishna
Total Vacancies: 55
- Psychiatrists, Forensic Specialists, General Physicians, Medical Officers, Staff Nurses, Lab Technicians, Social Workers, Consultants, Hospital Attendants, Sanitary Attendants, etc.
- 10th class following posts, GNM / BSc (Nursing), Bachelor’s degree (Physiotherapy), MSW / MA (Social work), MBBS. Must have relevant work experience.
- Rs.12000 to Rs.1,10,000 per month depending on the post.
- Specialist doctor posts (Psychiatrists, Forensic Specialists, General Physician, Cardiologist) will be selected on the basis of walk-in interviews. The rest of the posts will be selected on the basis of technical qualifications and experience.
Walk-in ‘Dates: 2021, September 02 to 08
Last date for applications for remaining posts: 13.09.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.