AAI Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters… invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Graduate and Diploma Apprenticeship Training Program at various airports in Northern Region for the year 2022-23.
AAI Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancies: 131
Department-wise vacancy details…
- Civil (Graduate)- 04
- Civil (Diploma)- 24
- Electrical (Graduate)- 02
- Electrical (Diploma)- 16
- Electronics (Graduate)- 13
- Electronics (Diploma)- 34
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)- 03
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)- 11
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Aircraft Maintenance (Graduate)- 02
- Aeronautics/ Aerospace/ Aircraft Maintenance (Diploma)- 12
- Architecture (Graduate)- 01
- Architecture (Diploma)- 02
- Mechanical/ Automobile (Graduate)- 01
- Mechanical/ Automobile (Diploma)- 06
Eligibility: Passed Engineering Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 26 years as of 31.08.2022.
Stipend: Rs.15000 per month for graduates and Rs.12000 for diploma candidates.
Training Locations/Airports: Adampur, Agra, Aligarh, Amritsar, Azamgarh, Bareilly, Bathinda, Bikaner, CATC, Chitrakoot, Dehradun, Farooqabad, Fursatganj, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hindon, Jayapura, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kangra, Kanpur, Khajuraho, Kulu. , various offices in Kushinagar, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Muirpur, Moradabad, Pantnagar, Pathankot, Pithorghar, Pratapgarh, Prayagraj, Secunderabad, Shravasti, Shimla, Srinagar, Udaipur, Varanasi, New Delhi.
Selection Process: Based on Educational Qualifications, Interview, and Document Scrutiny.
For BOAT/Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in related queries please email or reach out to – Northern Region Students, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Phone 0512 2584056/2584057/2580349.
Last Date: 07-11-2022
AAI Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Last Date: 07-11-2022
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.