AAI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters invites online applications from eligible candidates for Trade Apprenticeship Training Program at various airports in Northern Region for the year 2022-23.
AAI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancies: 44
Departments: ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Electrical, Mechanic, Electronics)
Eligibility: Must have passed ITI/ NCVT certificate in relevant trades.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 26 years as of 31.08.2022.
Stipend: Rs.9000 per month.
Training Locations/ Airports: RHQ, NR, New Delhi, Delhi Based Units, Bikaner, CATC, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hindon, Kullu, Moradabad, Pratapgarh, Prayagraj, Srinagar, Varanasi, etc.
Selection Process: Based on Educational Qualifications, Interview, and Document Scrutiny.
Last Date: 07-11-2022
AAI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Last Date: 07-11-2022
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.