(UPSC One Time Registration) Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a One Time Registration 2022 notification. One-time registration with the help of UPSC Candidates who are preparing for any recruitment exam conducted by UPSC and apply online from time to time with the help of UPSC. OTR registration saves 70% of the candidate’s time and the automated application form contains a lot of information. The application/registration process will start on 18th August 2022. All the candidates who want to apply for any exam conducted by UPSC like NDA, CDS, Civil Services, CMS, Engineering Services, ISS, IES, Forest Service, etc. First register in OTR.
UPSC One Time Registration OTR Registration 2022
UPSC OTR Eligibility
- A one-time registration is necessary only for those who want to appear in any UPSC recruitment in the future. With the help of this registration, the candidate will save a lot of time while applying.
- No Age Limit in UPSC OTR Registration.
- Application Begin: 18/08/2022
- Last Date for Registration: NA
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fees
How to Apply UPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2022
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Will Start the One-Time Registration Process on 18/08/2022.
- Following the Simple Step to Registered Online.
- Step 1: Open the Website upsconline.nic.in or Direct Link Will be in this Page Some Useful Important Links Section
- Step 2: Click on New Registration Tab
- Step 3: Students will have to give their basic information such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, and High School Class 10 Roll Number.
- Step 4: Verify Your OTR Profile Details & Submit Registration.
- Step 5: An OTP will be received on the registered email and registered mobile number of the candidate, he will have to enter it.
- Step 6: The registration process will be completed, and the candidate will see the OTR ID on the screen. Now candidates can take print and screenshots of the OTR profile.
- Step 7: Now the candidate will have to log in, the candidate will have to enter his mobile number/email or OTR id along with an OTP which will be received on the registered email and mobile.
- Step 8: Change UPSC OTR ID Password.
- Step 9: Now the candidate’s UPSC OTR registration process will be completed, now whatever new application comes out, the candidate can apply from the same, and can also get the history of the old filling application from the same.
- For more information, you have to complete the notice issued to UPSC OTR.
Apply Online: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.