ME Courses in the MSME-Tool Room
The MSME-Tool Room, Central Institute of Tool Design, Hyderabad (Balanagar) under the Ministry of MSME, Government of India, in association with The University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad (Balanagar), is seeking applications for the following programs for the academic year 2021-2022. ME Courses in the MSME-Tool Room | Last Date: 09.10.2021.
Admissions in Master of Engineering (ME) courses
Course Duration: Two years (four semesters)
1) ME – Mechanical (CAD / CAM) (MECC)
2) ME – Tool Design (METD)
- BE / BTech in Mechanical / Production / Mechatronics with at least 55% marks.
3) ME – Design for Manufacturing (MEDFM)
- BE / BTech in Mechanical / Production / Mechatronics / Automobile / Aeronautical / equivalent subjects with at least 55% marks.
4) ME Mechatronics
- BE / BTech in Mechanical / ECE / EEE / EIE / Mechatronics / Automobile / Aeronautical Engineering / equivalent subjects with at least 55% marks.
- Must not exceed 45 years.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of the Online Entrance Exam.
How to apply: Apply Online
- Online Application Process Start: 06.09.2021
- Last date for online applications: 09.10.2021
- Exam Date: 17.10.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
ME Courses in the MSME-Tool Room | Last Date: 09.10.2021
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.