226 Posts in NCRTC
VACANCY NOTICE (No. O&M-01/2021)
The National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Government of India is seeking applications for the following posts on a contract basis. 226 Posts in NCRTC | Last Date: 30.09.2021
Operations, Maintenance Staff
Total Vacancies: 226
- Maintenance Associate: 62
- Programming Associate: 04
- Technician: 93
- Station Controller / Train Operator / Traffic Controller: 67
- Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Welder, etc.
- ITI (NCVT / SCVT), three-year Diploma in Engineering / BSc in relevant trades/subjects as per the posts.
- Must be between 25 and 28 years old as per posts.
- Rs.35250 / – per month for Maintenance Associate / Programming Associate / Station Controller posts, Rs.37750 / – per month for Train Operator posts and Rs.23850 / – per month for Technician posts.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of computer-based tests, psychometric tests,s and medical fitness tests following the posts.
- Candidates for UR, OBC, EWS, X Servicemen have to pay Rs.500. There is no fee for SC / ST candidates.
How to apply: Apply Online
Start of the online application process: 15.09.2021
Last date for online applications: 30.09.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
226 Posts in NCRTC | Last Date: 30.09.2021
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.