172 Junior Panchayat Secretaries Posts in Telangana
The Office of the Panchayati Raj and Rural Employment Commissioner in Hyderabad, Government of Telangana, is seeking applications for the following posts across the State through Sports Quota. 172 Junior Panchayat Secretaries Posts in Telangana | Last Date: 08.10.2021
Ad No: 2560 / CPR & RE / B2 / 2017
Junior Panchayat Secretaries
Total vacancies: 172
- Must have computer knowledge along with degree pass. Must qualify in Sports quota.
- Must be between 18 and 44 years old. The maximum age relaxation is five years for SC / STs, three years for Ex-Servicemen, ten years for PH candidates, and five years for Telangana State Government employees.
- Pays Rs.28719 per month.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of written tests as well as sports-related certificates.
- This examination is conducted for a total of 200 marks. It consists of two papers. Paper 1 will have 100 marks from General Studies, Mental Ability, Culture, and Telangana History sections. Paper 2 in Telangana Panchayati Raj Act 2018, Rural Development
- Programs, 100 marks from Government schemes introduced by Government of India, Government of Telangana. It has negative markings. The minimum qualification in each paper is 35 marks. The question paper will be in Telugu, English, and Urdu mediums.
- Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Nalgonda, Mahbubnagar.
- General, BC (creamy layer) candidates Rs.800, SC / ST / PH candidates Rs.400.
How to apply: Apply Online
Start of the online application process: 18.09.2021
Last date for applications: 08.10.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
172 Junior Panchayat Secretaries Posts in Telangana | Last Date: 08.10.2021
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.