Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts in IGDTUW
Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women in Delhi (IGDTUW) is seeking applications for the following posts. Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts in IGDTUW | Last Date: 04.10.2021.
Total Vacancies: 53
- Teaching Posts-48
- Non-Teaching Posts-05
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Controller of Examinations, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Controller of Examinations.
- Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering, English, Physics, Chemistry, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, BE / BTech / BS, ME / MTech / MS, Integrated M.Tech, Masters Degree, Ph.D Degree in relevant subjects as per the posts. Net / Slate / Set Eligibility.
- Must be between 35 and 55 years
- Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,44,200 per month.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of screening / written tests, seminars, personal interviews following the posts.
How to apply: Apply Online / Offline
Closing date for applications: 04.10.2021
The last date for filling up the online application is 04.10.2021 till 12:00 P.M. (Night). The candidates are required to fill-up the Online Application Form and also send the printout of the online Application Form along with the desired relevant documents to “Additional Registrar (HR), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women. Room No. 206, First Floor, Administrative Block, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006”. The last date for submission of the hard copy of the application form is 11.10.2021 by 4:30 P.M.
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts in IGDTUW | Last Date: 04.10.2021
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.