UPSC-IES Exam 2022
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the 2022 Notification for Indian Engineering Services Examination. 247 Vacancies, UPSC-IES Exam 2022 | Last Date: 12.10.2021
Indian Engineering Services Exam-2022
Total Vacancies: 247
- Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Passed Engineering Degree. Must be physically healthy.
- Must be between 21-30 years as of 01.01.2022. Must have been born between 02.01.1992-01.01.2001.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of Engineering Services-Prelims, Engineering Services-Mains, Personality Test.
- Others pay Rs.200. There is no fee for women / SC / ST / PWD candidates.
Test centers in TS & AP: Hyderabad, Tirupati, Visakhapatnam.
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Aligarh, Prayagraj, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Guwahati, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Trivandrum, Tirupati, Udaipur & Vishakhapatnam Only.
- Note: Prelim Exam Center Are Limited Slot.
- Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dispur, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Trivandrum & Vishakhapatnam.
- Candidate Can Choose the Mains Examination Center Now, Because You have Required to Filled the Mains Examination Center in Prelim Exam 2019 Online Form.
How to apply: Apply Online
- Start of the online application process: 22.09.2021
- Last date for online application: 12.10.2021
- Engineering Services Prelims Exam Date: 20.02.2022
- Admit Card Available Pre: Before Exam
- Mains Exam Date: Notified Soon
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
247 Vacancies, UPSC-IES Exam 2022 | Last Date: 12.10.2021
Apply Online Part I: Click here
Pay Exam Fee Part II: Click here
Re-Print Form Part III: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.