59 Teaching Posts in GMC – Nalgonda
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the posts of Assistant Professor and Tutor, on a contract basis for a period up to 31.03.2022 as per G.O.Rt. No. 1038, Finance (HRM – VII) Dept, Dt09.07.2021, on a purely temporary basis in the required specialties to work in GovtMedical College/Government General Hospital Nalgonda, under the administrative control of the Director of Medical Education, Telangana
Total Vacancies: 59
- Assistant Professor: 50
- Tutor: 09
Subject / Specialty:
- Anatomy: 01
- Physiology: 01
- Pathology: 01
- Forensic Medicine: 01
- Community Medicine: 02
- General Medicine: 07
- Pediatrics: 05
- General Surgery: 06
- OBG: 09
- Radio Diagnosis: 05
- Anesthesia: 08
- Blood bank: 02
- EMD: 02
Assistant Professor: 50
- A Postgraduate qualification MD/MS in concerned specialty and as per TEQ regulations of MCI (Minimum qualifications for teachers in medical institutions regulations 1998 including prevailing amendments)
- Clinical : 3 years teaching experience as resident/tutor and 1 year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized medical college.
- Non- Clinical: 3years teaching experience as resident/tutor and 1-year teaching experience after obtaining a postgraduate degree(MD) as a tutor/Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized medical college
- MBBS and Additional qualification registered with Telangana Medical Council**
- MBBS MBBS registered with Telangana Medical Council **
Walk-in-interview 04/10/2021 11:30 AM onwards
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
59 Teaching Posts in GMC – Nalgonda | Walk-in-interview 04/10/2021
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.