The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is seeking applications for the following posts in the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) of the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. 151 Deputy Director Posts in UPSC – ESIC | Apply Online | Last Date: 02.09.2021
Total Vacancies: 151
- Must have passed any degree as well as three years experience in related work.
- Must not exceed 35 years.
- The selection process will be based on Computer Based Test / Recruitment Test, Interview.
- This examination consists of two sections.
- Part A will have English and Part B will have General Ability.
- The exam time is two hours.
- All questions have equal marks.
- The examination procedure is objective.
- This test consists of negative marking (negative) marks.
- Others pay Rs. There is no fee for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.
Examination Center in TS & AP: Visakhapatnam
How to apply: Apply Online
Last date for applications: 02.09.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
151 Deputy Director Posts in UPSC – ESIC | Apply Online | Last Date: 02.09.2021
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.