Indian Navy-10 + 2 (BTech) Cadet Entry Scheme
The Indian Navy is seeking applications from unmarried male candidates for the 10 + 2 (BTech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) starting in January 2022. Indian Navy-10 + 2 (BTech) Cadet Entry Scheme | Last Date: 10.10.2021.
10 + 2 (BTech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)
Total Vacancies: 35
- Education Branch: 05
- Executive Branch and Technical Branch: 30
- Students who have passed the Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with at least 60% marks and write the JEE (Main) -2021 exam are eligible.
- Must have been born between 02.07.2002-01.01.2005.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of JEE (Main) All India Rank 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of SSB interviews and medical tests.
SSB interview centers:
- Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam.
How to apply: Apply Online
Start of the online application process: 01.10.2021
Last date for online applications: 10.10.2021
SSB Interviews: 2021, October-November.
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
Indian Navy-10 + 2 (BTech) Cadet Entry Scheme | Last Date: 10.10.2021
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.