116 SI Posts in the Armed Border Force
The Office of the Director-General of Armed Border Force, New Delhi, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India is seeking applications for the following posts. 116 SI posts in the Armed Border Force.
Total Vacancies: 116
- Sub-Inspector (Pioneer): 18
- Sub-Inspector (Draftsmen): 03
- Sub-Inspector (Communication): 56
- Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse / Female): 39
- Tenth Class / Equivalent, Degree / Diploma (General Nursing, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering). Must be registered with the Central / State Nursing Council and have two years of experience in a recognized hospital.
- Must be between 18 and 30 years old as per posts.
- Others pay Rs.200. There is no fee for SC / ST / X servicemen/women.
How to apply: Apply Online
Within 30 days from the date of publication of this announcement in Employment News.
The link will be activated on the official website from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
116 SI posts in the Armed Border Force
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.