2056 Probationary Officers in SBI
The Central Recruitment and Promotion Division of Mumbai-based State Bank of India (SBI) is seeking applications for the following posts. 2056 Probationary Officers in SBI | Last Date: 25.10.2021
Probationary Officers (PO)
Total Vacancies: 2056
- Regular posts-2000
- Backlog posts-56
- Any degree / equivalent pass. Students studying a final year/semester of degree can apply. Candidates who have passed Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant are eligible.
- Must not exceed 21 to 30 years as of 01.04.2021. There is maximum relaxation of five years for SC / STs and three years for OBCs.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and interview.
- A preliminary examination will be conducted online for a total of 100 marks. This test is in Objective mode. There will be questions from all three sections. The test time is 60 minutes (hour).
- English Language 30 Questions 20 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude 35 Questions 20 minutes
- Reasoning Ability 35 Questions 20 minutes
A category-wise merit list will be based on the aggregate marks obtained in this examination. There is no sectional cutoff. Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary will be shortlisted for the Main Exam.
the Main examination consists of objective and descriptive tests. The objective test time is 3 hours. It consists of four sections, for 200 marks.
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude 45 questions 60 marks 60 minutes
- Data Analysis and Interpretation 35 questions 60 marks 45 minutes
- General / Economy / Banking Awareness 40 questions 40 marks 35 minutes
- English Language 35 questions 40 marks 40 minutes
A descriptive test is available for 50 marks from English Language (Letter Writing, Essay Writing). The test time is 30 minutes.
Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary and Main examinations are required to appear for the interview following the rules of Kovid 19. Only the interview can be conducted for 50 marks or there are opportunities to conduct the interview for 30 marks and group exercise for 20 marks.
EXAMINATION CENTERS Telangana:
Pre-Examination Training Centre/ Preliminary Examination Centre:
Main Examination Centre:
How to apply: Apply Online
- Online Application Process Start: 05.10.2021
- Last date for online applications: 25.10.2021
- Phase: 1 Online Preliminary Examination: November / December 2021
- Phase: 2 Online Main Examination: December 2021
- Phase: 3 Interview (Interview and Group Exercise): 2/3 February 2022
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.