04 Staff Nurse Posts in Khammam
The application called from the eligible candidates for filling up (4 no) of the post of Staff Nurse (Nurse Practitioner Midwifery). Selected candidates to be trained in Nurse Practitioner Midwifery Course (18)months and be positioned in the facilities covering the rural/hard to reach areas in Khammam District.
Total Vacancies: 04
- Minimum educational requirement: GNM or BSc Nursing degree (please provide proof, with a copy of the degree certificate, with application submission).
- Active Nursing registration (please provide proof).
- Female candidates only are eligible for Nurse Practitioner Midwifery (NPM) training.
- At least 2 years of labor room experience in plain areas (preferred) and one year of labor room experience in rural/ tribal/ hard-to-reach areas.
- Candidates should be below 34 years of age and reservation as per norms.
- 90 % of marks awarded for the marks obtained in the qualifying examination
- 10% of marks for age
How to apply: Apply Offline
Last Date for Form Submission: 15.10.2021
The Application may be downloaded from the official website of the District Collector Khammam http://khammam.telangana.gov.in from 05.10.2021 to 15.10.2021 till 05.00 p.m and submit the application along with enclosures mentioned below at O/o DMHO Khammam on or before 15.10.2021 till 05.00 p.m.
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
04 Staff Nurse Posts in Khammam | Last Date: 15.10.2021
Application Form: Click here
Guidelines: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.