IBPS-CRP XI 7855 Clerk Posts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) – XI Notification. Through this, it is seeking applications for the filling of clerk posts in public sector banks across the country. IBPS-CRP XI 7855 Clerk Posts | Last Date: 27.10.2021.
Total Vacancies: 7855
Vacancies in the TS & AP:
- Andhra Pradesh-387
- Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank, etc.
- Must have passed any degree, Computer Knowledge.
- Must be between 20-28 years as of 01.07.2021.
- According to government regulations, the age limit is 5 years for SC / ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Preliminary and Main examinations will be based on the final choice.
- The preliminary examination will be for 100 marks. Questions are asked in English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning. The test time is 60 minutes. The Mains exam is for 200 marks. Questions come in General Awareness, General English, Reasoning, Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude. Allocate 160 minutes of time. The wrong answer to the prelims and main test will have a negative marking.
- General / OBC/EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH: 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card.
How to apply: Apply Online
- Application Begin: 07/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27/10/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 27/10/2021
- PET Training: November 2021
- Online Pre Exam Date: December 2021
- Pre Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Mains Exam Date: January / February 2022
- Mains Admit Card Available: Before Exam
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
IBPS-CRP XI 5830 Clerk Posts | Last Date: 27.10.2021
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.