04 Staff Nurse Posts in Jangaon
Notification for filling up of the posts of Staff Nurse for 18 Months Nurse Practitioner Midwifery Programme on contract basis in the district. 04 Staff Nurse Posts in Jangaon | Last Date: 15.10.2021.
Total Vacancies: 04
- Minimum educational requirement: GNM or BSc Nursing degree (please provide proof, with a copy of the degree certificate, with application submission)
- Active Nursing registration (please provide proof)
- Female candidates only are eligible for Nurse Practitioner Midwifery (NPM) training.
- At least 2 years of labor room experience in plain areas (preferred) and one year of labor room experience in rural/ tribal/ hard-to-reach areas.
- Candidates should be below 34 years of age and reservation as per norms.
- The selected candidates will be posted on a contractual basis as per National Health Mission norms in government hospitals as listed with a monthly remuneration of Rs.23000/-
Duration of Training:
- This training is for a period of 18 months (1 year of combined classroom/hands-on training and a 6-month clinical internship).
How to apply: Apply Offline
Last Date Form Submission: 15.10.2021
The downloaded applications shall be filled in by the candidates, duly enclosing the required copies of certificates, and shall be submitted in O/o DM&HO, Jangaon.
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
04 Staff Nurse Posts in Jangaon | Last Date: 15.10.2021
Guideline: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.