Young Professionals in DCFR
The Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research (DCFR) under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) of the Government of India is seeking applications for the following posts. Young Professionals in DCFR | Last Date: 23.10.2021
Total Vacancies: 07
Young Professional (YP) – 1, 2.
- Graduation / Diploma / BSc / BFSC / BTech, Post Graduation, Masters Degree / M.Sc in relevant subjects as per the posts. Experience in relevant work, computer skills.
- Must be between 21 and 45 years as of 23.10.2021.
- Rs 25,000 to Rs 35,000 per month.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of an interview.
How to apply: Apply by e-mail / Offline
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2021
Director, ICAR-Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research, Bhimtal, Dist.- Nainital (Uttarakhand) 263136.
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
Young Professionals in DCFR | Last Date: 23.10.2021
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.