309 Graduate Trainees at ONGC
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), a Maharatna body of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India, is seeking applications for the following posts in the Engineering and Geosciences departments. 309 Graduate Trainees at ONGC | Last Date: 01.11.2021.
Total Vacancies: 309
- AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Transport Officer.
- Cementing Mechanical, Cementing Petroleum, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Chemical, Environment, Reservoir, Surface, Wells.
- Must have qualified in GATE 2021 along with Engineering Degree, M.Sc., M.Tech in relevant subjects with at least 60% marks as per the posts.
- Must not exceed 30 years as of 31.07.2021 following posts. Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PWD candidates.
- The selection process will be based on the qualifications, merit score achieved at GATE 2021, and personal interview. For a total of 100 marks, 60 marks will be allotted for GATE 2021 score, 25 marks for qualifications, and 15 marks for interview.
- General / EWS / OBC candidates have to pay Rs.300. There is no fee for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
How to apply: Apply Online
Start of the online application process: 11.10.2021
Last date for online applications: 01.11.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
309 Graduate Trainees at ONGC | Last Date: 01.11.2021
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.