UPSC – 56 Posts
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the following posts in various Union Ministries. 56 Various vacancies – UPSC | Last Date: 28.10.2021
Total Vacancies: 56
- Data Processing Assistant: 01
- Private Secretary: 01
- Senior Grade (Indian Information Service): 20
- Junior Time Scale (JTS): 29
- Youth Officer: 05
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree, PG / PG Diploma in relevant subjects as per the posts. Must have typing and transcription skills as well as experience in related work.
- Must not exceed 30, 35 years as per posts.
- The selection process will be based on recruitment tests and interviews.
- Others have to pay Rs.25. There is no fee for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.
How to apply: Apply Online
Last date for applications: 28.10.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
56 Various vacancies – UPSC | Last Date: 28.10.2021
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.