3393 Middle-Level Health Provider Vacancies in AP
The National Health Mission under the Government of India and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the State Government of Andhra Pradesh is seeking applications for the following posts on a contract basis. 3393 Middle-Level Health Provider Vacancies in AP | Last Date: 06.11.2021.
Middle-level health providers (MLHP)
Total Vacancies: 3393
Vacancies by District:
- Srikakulam, Vijayanagaram, Visakhapatnam-633
- East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna-1003
- Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore-786
- Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur, Kurnool-971
- BSc Nursing pass from AP Nursing Council recognized educational institution.
- Must have completed Community Health Certificate program in BSc Nursing.
- Not to exceed 35 years. BC / SC / ST candidates should not exceed 40 years.
Contract duration: One year.
- The final selection will be based on the merit of the academic marks.
How to apply: Apply Online
Last date for application: 06.11.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before applying.
3393 Middle-Level Health Provider Vacancies in AP | Last Date: 06.11.2021
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Applying.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.