Union Bank of India (UBI), a public sector bank in India, is seeking applications for the posts of Specialist Officer in various departments for the year 2021-2022. 347 Specialist Officers in UBI | Apply Online | Last Date: 03.09.2021
Total Vacancies: 347
- Senior Managers-60
- Assistant Managers-146
- Risk, Civil Engineer, Architect, Architect Engineer, Printing Technologist, Forex, Chartered Accountant, Technical Officer.
- Must have BE / BTech, MBA, CA / CMA (ICWA) / CS pass along with work experience and relevant certificates in any of the graduate and relevant subjects as per the posts.
- 30 to 40 years for senior manager posts and 25 to 35 years for other posts.
- The selection process will be based on online tests, personal interviews,s and group discussions.
- This examination is conducted for a total of 200 marks.
- It consists of questions from a total of 4 sections.
- The test time is 120 minutes.
- 1) Reasoning: 50 questions 25 marks
- 2) Quantitative aptitude: 50 questions 50 marks
- 3) Professional Knowledge related to the post: 50 questions 100 marks
- 4) English Language: 50 questions 25 marks
- Others have to pay Rs.850. There is no fee for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
How to apply: Apply online
Start of the online application process: 12.08.2021
Last date for applications: 03.09.2021
Exam Date: 09/10/2021
Admit Card Available: 01/10/2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
347 Specialist Officers in UBI | Apply Online | Last Date: 03.09.2021
Download Admit Card: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.