Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), a Maharatna Company of the Ministry of Water Energy, The government of India is seeking applications to fill up Apprentice vacancies in units across the country. 1110 Apprentice Vacancies in Power Grid | Apply Online | Last Date: 20.08.2021
Total Vacancies: 1110
- ITI (Electrical), Diploma (Electrical), Diploma (Civil), Graduate Electrical, Graduate Civil, Electronics (Telecommunication Engineering), Graduate (Computer), Computer.
- ITI, Diploma in Engineering, BE / BTech / BSc (Engineering), MBA (HR) in relevant subjects as per the respective sections.
- Rs.11000 / – per month depending on the level of vacancies – Rs.15000 / – per month.
- The selection process will be based on the marks obtained in the relevant qualifying examination and the document verification.
How to apply: Apply Online
Start of the online application process: 21.07.2021
Last date for applications: 20.08.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
1110 Apprentice Vacancies in Power Grid | Apply Online | Last Date: 20.08.2021
Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.