CDFD, Hyderabad-Research Scholars Program
The Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, Center for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Department of Biotechnology, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, is seeking applications for the following programs for the year 2022. Research Scholars Program-2022 | Last Date: 10.12.2021.
Research Scholars Program-2022
- Cell and Molecular Biology, Computational Biology, Disease Biology, Genetics, Molecular Microbiology, Immunology.
- Masters Degree in Science, Technology / Agriculture / MBBS. Must have JRF qualification in CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR / equivalent exams.
- The selection process will be based on shortlisting and interviews.
How to apply: Apply Online
Last date for online applications: 10.12.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before applying.
Research Scholars Program-2022 | Last Date: 10.12.2021.
Apply Online: Click here
Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Applying.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.