Project Staff at IFB-Hyderabad
The Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB) in Hyderabad, under the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India, manages the vacancies for the following posts on a contract basis. Project Staff at IFB-Hyderabad | Walk-in Date: 10.12.2021, 13.12.2021.
Total Vacancies: 03
- Junior Project Fellow
- Project Assistant
- BSc / BPharmacy, M.Sc/MPharmacy in the relevant subjects as per the posts.
- Must have experience in related work.
- Must not exceed 28 years as of 01.06.2021.
- Rs 19,000 to Rs 20,000 per month.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of a walk-in-interview.
Walk-in Date (JPF): 10.12.2021
Walk-in Date (PA): 13.12.2021
Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB), Dulapally, Kompally (SO), Hyderabad-500100.
Interested candidates read the full notification before applying.
Project Staff at IFB-Hyderabad | Walk-in Date: 10.12.2021, 13.12.2021.
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Applying.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.