UPSC – CDS Exam (I), 2022
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the announcement for the Combined Defense Services Examination (I), 2022. All eligible candidates who wish to appear for this recruitment can apply online from 22 December 2021 to 11 January 2022. UPSC – CDS Exam (I), 2022 | Last Date: 11.01.2022.
Combined Defense Services Exam (I), 2022
Total Vacancies: 341
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 22
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 170
- SSC Women (Non-Technical) – 17
- General Degree, Engineering Degree, Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA.
- Must have prescribed physical standards.
- The selection process will be based on written tests, SSB interviews, medical tests.
- There is no fee for women / SC / ST candidates.
- Others have to pay Rs.200.
Examination Centers in the Telugu States:
- Anantapur, Hyderabad, Warangal, Vijayawada, Tirupati, Visakhapatnam.
Application Procedure: Apply online
- Start of the online application process: 22.12.2021
- Last date for online applications: 11.01.2022
- Withdrawal of applications: From 18.01.2022 to 24.01.2022
- Exam Date: 10.04.2022
Interested candidates read the full notification before applying.
UPSC – CDS Exam (I), 2022 | Last Date: 11.01.2022
Apply Online: Click here
Pay Exam Fee: Click here
View / Re-Print Form: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Applying.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.