JPFs in IFB – Hyderabad
The Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB) in Hyderabad under the Ministry of Forests, Government of India conducts interviews for the following posts on a contract basis. JPFs in IFB – Hyderabad | walk-in-interview: 12.01.2022.
Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
Total Vacancies: 02
- BTech in Civil Engineering / Hydrology, Master’s Degree in Economics / Social Sciences / Life Sciences by post.
- Must not exceed 28 years as of 10.01.2022.
- Rs.20,000 + HRA paid per month.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of a walk-in-interview.
Walk-in Date: 12.01.2022
Institute of forest biodiversity (IFB), dulapally, kompally PO, Hyderabad-500100
Interested candidates read the full notification before applying.
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Applying.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.