Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number Indane Gas Booking Number
Indane Gas Booking Number | Indian Oil Corporation Limited has started one uniform or the common number for Indane LPG refill booking across India. Indian Oil Corporation stated that the Indane IVRS number has been changed to one uniform number for customer convenience. The new IVRS number for the Indane refill booking is 7718955555.
Indane Gas Booking Number
Hyderabad: With the start of the holiday season in the country, IndianOil has launched a joint number for Indane LPG refill reservation numbers across the country. The combined reservation number for nationwide LPG top-up is 7718955555 and is available 24/7 for customers.
You can book indane gas in several ways. Some of them are as follows:
You can visit https://indane.co.in and use your login details to pre-order refills online. If you are a new user, you will be asked to register. This is one of the most famous online booking methods for Indane Gas.
You can order your Indane gas by sending an SMS from your registered phone number. Please visit Indane Gas official website for SMS format and enter phone numbers to use this service.
|Employment News Pdf|
|Tax Saving PF FD And Insurance Tax Relief|
|Indane Gas Booking Number|
|UPSC One Time Registration OTR 2022|
Indane Gas Booking Online
Customers can easily book Indane refills through the portal. You can pay for petrol reservations by debit card, credit card, and internet banking. Just follow the steps below to know more about how to book an indane gas cylinder online.
You must be a registered customer to book indane gas cylinders online. If you are not registered, you can register online by providing details like consumer number, 17-digit LPG ID, PAN number, ration card number, mobile number, and contact address.
After registration, you can log into the Indane Gas online portal using the password and username assigned to you.
Once you are logged in, you can conveniently book LPG cylinders online. Simply enter the required information and submit the form to place your order.
The order is sent to the relevant retailer and you can pay the retailer directly at the time of delivery. You will also be able to track your booking status online.
Indane Gas Booking Through SMS
Don’t have an active internet connection to book Indane LPG online? Don’t worry, you can easily order your LPG cylinder filling through the SMS facility provided by Indane, just follow the simple steps below to book Indane Gas via SMS.
How to Register for Indane Gas SMS Service?
For example, if you are a customer in Chennai, the dealer phone number is 25022890 and the customer ID is AX00867C, the SMS will look like this – IOC 044 25022890 AX00867C.
Indane Gas Online Booking Number – SMS/IVRS
Universal IVRS number for Indane gas booking 7718955555.
Indane Gas Booking Through IVRS
In the interests of LPG customers, Indane Gas has introduced a trilingual IVRS system, with the help of which customers can request the filling of LPG cylinders online. Indian IVRS has three language options – Appropriate Mother Tongue, Hindi, and English. Customers can select a language and after selecting the language option, follow the steps given to book an Indangas refill through IVRS.
After selecting the language code, the customer should provide the STD code and the dealer’s phone number. For example, customers in Chennai should provide the STD code 044 followed by the dealer number.
Once the dealer is identified, the caller must provide the customer’s number. Consumers must specify the numeric portion, excluding letters. For example, if the customer ID is A12345, the customer must dial 12345.
Customers can refer to the latest cash top-up note or contact the dealer directly to get their consumer number.
The IVR system also requires the user to enter an alphanumeric suffix or prefix from two identical numeric customer numbers found at the same dealer.
Once IVRS has verified your customer number, you will be prompted to choose to order additional and other related services. You can choose from options such as renewal bookings, last booking requests, and complaints.
Once you have selected the top-up booking option, the system submits a request and generates and sends a booking reference number to your registered mobile number.
Indane Gas IVRS numbers for each region and state are the same as the SMS numbers above.
Indane Gas Booking using Mobile App
Indane LPG customers can conveniently book gas cylinders directly from their smartphones. Indane Gas Mobile App is available for Android phones and iPhones and customers can download the app for Android phones from Playstore.
The Indane Gas mobile app can be used to register gas cylinder filling requests, request another gas cylinder, register complaints, and check the history of filling gas sources and drop connections. Customers can also rate dealers through the mobile app.
To request a refill through the Indane Gas mobile app, customers simply enter the required information such as customer number, dealer details, and contact details. After submitting all the details, the request will be registered.
The process to Transfer an Indane LPG Connection in Case of the Death of the Holder?
You can transfer an LPG connection in your name on the death of the holder only if you can provide documents proving that you are the legal heir. You must submit the following documents:
- Declaration by the legal heir.
- Copy of death certificate.
- The Proof of address and proof of identity of the legal heir.
- KYC of the legal heir.
- Original subscription voucher in the name of the deceased.
After verification of KYC and other documents, the LPG connection will be transferred to your name.
About Indane Gas
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the country’s largest trading company specializing in fuel, petrochemicals, and lubricants. In the 1970s, IndianOil pioneered the introduction of Indian LPG in India and eventually made a significant contribution by providing clean, safe, and efficient fuel in the form of LPG to all Indian households. Indan Gas is now a very trusted brand known for its safety, comfort, and reliability.
Indane Gas currently serves the needs of over 5.8 million customers across the country, and both LPG cooking connections are built in India, where Indane Gas. With over 45 Indane regional offices, the Indane sales network is built to meet your needs. It is no surprise that distributor Indane, one of India’s largest LPG companies, delivers over 1.2 million cylinders every day. Additionally, 27% of Indane Gas’ 57.41 customer households live in rural and semi-urban markets. If you are already an Indane Gas customer and want to learn more about Indane Gas online booking, read on.
FAQs on Indane Gas
1) What documents are required to apply for a new Indane LPG connection?
- Proof of address documents- a duplicate copy of either an Aadhaar card/passport/voter ID card/driving license/rent agreement/ration card/recent utility bills.
- Proof of identity- a duplicate copy of either an Aadhaar card/passport/driving license.
2) Should I buy a stove/burner only from Indane?
- No, you do not need to buy a new electric cooker/oven from Indane. Company representatives will ensure that your existing stove/burner is safe to use with Indane LPG cylinders. If not sure, you can choose to buy a new stove from Indane or elsewhere.
3) What should I look for when buying an Indane cylinder refill?
- The safety cap should not have any cracks.
- The seal should be present.
- The safety cap should be removed and checked for any leakage.
- The cylinder should be connected to the gas stove and checked for any leakage.
4) Where can I find a list of Indane LPG distributors near me?
- You can find a list of Indane LPG dealers near you by checking the dealer’s address on the Indane website. The delivery list is provided by the area.
5) What is the standard cylinder size for Indane LPG cylinders?
- Indane LPG cylinders are available in 5kg and 14.2kg variants for domestic use. A 19 kg variant is also available for commercial use.
6) Can I get an LPG subsidy without linking my Aadhaar card?
- No, you need to link your Aadhaar card to your LPG link and bank account in order to get LPG to grant as per the new Indian government guidelines. The money is sent directly to the linked account.
7) What is the latest Indane gas booking number?
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited has started one uniform or the common number for Indane LPG refill booking across India. In a tweet, Indian Oil Corporation stated that the Indane IVRS number has been changed to one uniform number for customer convenience. The new IVRS number for the Indane refill booking is 7718955555.
8) How do I book gas by message?
- LPG cylinder booking involves either visiting the gas agency, calling the LPG agency, or booking through their portal or app. …
- Universal IVRS/SMS number for Indane gas booking: 7718955555.
- Once you register your mobile number, you can make the subsequent refill bookings by sending an SMS <IOC> to 7718955555.
9) How can I register my mobile number in Indane gas online?
- Alternatively, you can visit the website of Indane gas, and log in to your account using your mobile number/email ID. Then, navigate to the personal details section and change the registered mobile number. You will have to verify with the OTP sent to your mobile.
10) How can I change my registered mobile number in Indane gas by SMS?
- You might want to change your Indane gas mobile number if you are switching new number due to low signal quality or bad service from the mobile tower, error on the system, change of name, etc. …
- Indane accepts 3 phone numbers as your registered mobile/phone numbers. …
- Send this SMS to 7718955555: