IREDA Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022 | IREDA is inviting applications for the Apprenticeship Training Program in Optional Trades (Non-Engineering) from Graduate/ Diploma pass-out candidates(as per the details tabulated below). During the period of Apprenticeship, the aspirants will be governed by The Apprentices Act, 1961 (amended to date) and commensurate policies/rules
of the Company. Advt. No.: IREDA/Apprentice/2022/01.
IREDA Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancies: 10
Departments: Finance, Accounts, and IT
Eligibility: Passed BCom/ BCA/ Diploma (Depending on Department)
Age: 18-25 years
Stipend: Rs 8,000/- Rs. 9,000/- P.m
Work Location: New Delhi
Duration of Apprenticeship: 01 years (One Year)
Selection Process: Based on academic merit
Application Procedure: Online apply
Application Last Date: 01-10-2022
IREDA Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022 | Last Date 1-10-2022
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.