L&T Construction-Scholarships. L&T Construction Company is offering L&T Build India MTech Courses and Scholarships for the academic year 2023. Those Candidates Interested in the Following Recruitment Can Apply.
Entech course cum scholarship.
Department: Construction Technology and Management.
- Graduation in Engineering/ BE/ B.Tech (Civil/ Electrical Engineering) with minimum 70% marks.
- 2023 passed candidates should apply.
Age: Not exceeding 23 years by 01.07.2023.
Course Start: July 2023
Course Duration: 24 months.
Stipend: Rs.13400 per month.
- The final selection will be based on written tests/interviews/ medical fitness.
- The examination will be conducted under the joint auspices of IIT Madras/Delhi, NIT Suratkal/Tiruchi, and L&T.
- Candidates who complete the course will be given jobs as per the rules of the organization.
Application Procedure: Apply online
Last date of application: 28.02.2023
Written Exam: 19.03.2023
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
94 Join TS Jobs – WhatsApp Group
95 Join TS Jobs – WhatsApp Group
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Site||Click here|
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Get ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form yourself.
- Choose the correct category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.
Vidya Lakshmi Loan Portal Registration 2022
E-Shram Card Apply Online
Indane Gas Booking Number
Tax Saving PF FD And Insurance Tax Relief
Disclaimer – Naukriwin.com
This website will not be responsible at all in case of minor or major mistakes or Inaccuracies. I at this moment declare that all the information provided by this website is true and accurate according to the recruitment notification advertisement or information brochure Etc. But sometimes mistakes by the website owner by Any means might happen just as typing errors eye deception or other from the recruiter side. Our effort and intention are to provide as correct details as much as possible, before taking any action please look at the recruitment notification or advertisement portal. “I Hope You Will Understand Our Word”.