NIRDPR Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 | National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India. It Proposes to engage the services of suitable candidates for various positions on a contract basis for providing support in the implementation of the Annual Action Plan (AAP) under the Mahatma Gandhi NREGS Project of the Centre for Wage Employment and Livelihoods (CWEL), Centre for Social Audit (CSA), Centre for Natural Resource Management, Climate Change and Disaster Management (CNRM&CCDM) and Centre for GeoInformatics Application in Rural Development (C-GARD) of NIRDPR. Advt. No. 34/2022.
NIRDPR Hyderabad Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancies: 17
1. Research Associate (Time and Motion Study)
2. Junior Fellow (Time and Motion Study)
3. Training Manager (MGNRGS)
4. Research Associate (MGNRGS)
5. Junior Fellow (MGNRGS)
6. Project Assistant cum Accountant
7. Training Manager (Social Audit)
8. Research Associate (Social Audit)
9. Junior Fellow (Social Audit)
10. Training Manager (GIS, Remote Sensing)
11. Junior Fellow (Environmental Science and Climate Change)
12. Research Associate (Environmental Science and Climate Change)
Qualifications: Degree, P.G, Ph.D. with working experience (Depending on the post)
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (SC/ST/PWD: NO FEE)
Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview
Last date for online applications: 06-10-2022
Last date for receipt of the Demand Draft along with the application: 13-10-2022
NIRDPR Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 | Last Date 06-10-2022
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.