The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) in Dehradun, under the Ministry of Forests, Forests and Climate Change, the Government of India is seeking applications for the following posts on a contract basis. Project Personal Posts in WII | Apply by Email | Last Date: 26 Apr 2021
Total Vacancies: 16
1) Project Scientist: 02
- PhD in Wildlife Science / Ecology / Forestry / Biodiversity Conservation.
- Must have experience in related work.
- Not to exceed 35 years.
- Rs.56000 + HRA paid per month.
2) Senior Project Associate: 02
- Post Graduate Degree in Wildlife Science / Ecology / Forestry / Biodiversity Conservation / Environmental Sociology / Remote Sensing / GIS subjects.
- Must have four years of experience in field research.
- Not to exceed 40 years.
- Rs.42000 + HRA paid per month.
3) Project Associate (1, 2): 12
- M.Sc in Wildlife Science / Zoology / Forestry / Biodiversity Conservation / Environmental Sociology / Remote Sensing / GIS subjects.
- Must have two years experience in related work.
- Must not exceed 30 years from the date of interview.
- Project Associate-1: Rs. 31000 + HRA per month
- Project Associate-2: Rs. 35000 + HRA per month
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of merit in the online interview.
Interview Date: 2021 May 3, 4.
Application Procedure: Apply by Email
Last date for application: 26 Apr 2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
Project Personal Posts in WII | Apply by Email | Last Date: 26 Apr 2021
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signature, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.