Vidya Lakshmi Loan Portal Registration | Vidya Lakshmi Portal Registration 2022 and Login process was launched through the central government. Students can now apply online for educational loans through the government-run Vidya Laxmi website. The Central Government. is inviting education loans online application form via vidyalakshmi.co.in. Students can access, submit and track the progress of their applications for education loans to banks from any location, anytime via this Vidyalaxmi Portal. Candidates who are interested can now complete the Vidya Lakshmi portal online registration and log in as students to apply for loans to pursue their studies.
The process for applying online for a loan to study on the Vidya Laxmi portal is easy. The process involves registering on the Vidyalaxmi portal, filling in the typical form for loan applications, and then submitting the form to various banks.
Vidya Lakshmi Portal at vidyalakshmi.co.in
Vidya Lakshmi Portal is a first-of-its-kind website that’s now available to students who require an Education Loan to pursue their studies. Vidya Laxmi portal has been designed under the direction of the Department of Financial Services (Ministry of Finance) as well as the Department of Higher Education (Ministry of Education) as well as the Indian Banks Association (IBA). The Vidya Lakshmi portal was created to be maintained and updated through NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited.
Vidya Laxmi Portal Registration
Vidya Lakshmi Portal provides a single point for students to get information on different loan options offered by banks and submit applications for loans to educate. If you wish to make an application for an educational loan through the Vidyalakshmi portal, you have to join the portal. Fill in the required information on your registration application. Here is the complete procedure to create VidyaLaxmi Portal Registration:
STEP 1: First visit the official website at https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/
STEP 2: On the homepage, click on either the “Register” tab present in the header or click on the “Apply Now” button.
STEP 3: Direct Link – https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/signup
STEP 4: Then the Vidya Lakshmi Portal registration form online will appear.
Step 5: Candidates can fill in all details precisely for registration. Vidya Lakshmi Portal Registration procedure and then go on to the Login page.
Please ensure that the registration details filled in are correct. Please enter the password in the required format.
Guidelines for Registering on Vidya Lakshmi Portal
- Name – Please enter the student name as per the 10th class mark sheet or as per the mark sheet attached to your loan application
- Mobile Number – Enter a valid mobile number. Students can provide the mobile number of their parent/guardian
- Email ID – Enter a valid email ID. Email ID will not be allowed to change. All necessary communications will be sent to this email ID.
Make Vidyalaxmi Portal Login
Students who are interested in applying to apply online for a loan to study are now able to create the Vidyalaxmi Portal login on the home page of the Vidya Lakshmi portal. The direct link to make a Vidya Laxmi Portal login is https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/index/.
The applicants are required to fill in their email ID and password, and then click”Login” and the ” Login” button to fill out the Vidyalakshmi Application for Education Loan.
List of Registered Banks for Education Loans at Vidya Lakshmi Portal
There are 38 banks with registered banks on the Vidya Lakshmi Portal. From these banks the top banks that are registered on the Vidya Lakshmi portal are as follows:
- Canara Bank
- Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- UCO Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Axis Bank
- Federal Bank
- RBL Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Dena Bank
- Central Bank of India
- IDBI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- State Bank of India
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
- GP Parsik Bank
- New India Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Vijaya Bank
Need for Vidya Lakshmi Yojana
India is among the smallest nations around the globe, having over 54% of the population being under 25 years old. age. Our youngsters must be trained and employable to take on the demands of today’s 21st Century. Our Prime Minister outlined how Skill India must be in close coordination together with Make the Future in India. Today, less than five percent of the prospective workforce receives formal training in order to be employable and remain employed.
To enable students from middle and poor classes to attend a university at their own pace without restrictions on their funds The PM suggested establishing a completely computer-based Student Financial Aid Authority to oversee and manage Scholarship as well as Educational Loan Programs, under The Pradhan Mantri Vidya Karyakram.
The government of the central region. is determined to assure that no child is unable to go from higher education because of a lack of money. The IT technology-based system within the Pradhan Mantri Vidya Lakshmi Karyakram is expected to offer students a single online platform to apply for scholarships and educational loans.
Search for Loan Schemes at Vidya Lakshmi Portal
Students can conduct a search on loans on Vidyalakshmi.co.in the website after a successful login. The portal has 127 loan plans to choose from that are accessible on the Vidyalaxmi Portal.
Head Office / Branches
- Mumbai Address – Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013. Fax – (022) 2491 5217
- Head Office Working Hours- Monday to Friday – 9:30 am to 6 pm
- Kolkata Address: 5th Floor, The Millenium, Flat No. 5W, 235/2A, Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata – 700 020.
- Chennai Address: 6A, 6th Floor, Kences Towers, #1 Ramkrishna Street, North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai – 600 017.
- New Delhi Address: 409/410, Ashoka Estate Building, 4th floor, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001.
- Ahmedabad Address: Unit No. 407, 4th floor, 3rd Eye One Commercial Complex Co-op. Soc. Ltd., Above Vijay Sales Stores C. G. Road, Near Panchvati Circle, Ahmedabad – 380006.
- Branches Working Hours- Monday to Friday – 9:30 am to 6 pm
REGISTER: Click here
LOGIN: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.