B.Sc Nursing Course at Kaloji Health University

B.Sc Nursing Course at Kaloji Health University | Kalologi Arogya University has issued a notification inviting applications for admission to B.Sc Nursing degree courses for the academic year 2023-2024. 

B.Sc Nursing Course at Kaloji Health University

Convenor quota seats in government and private nursing colleges will be filled through this notification. All seats in government nursing colleges and 60 percent of seats in private nursing colleges are filled under this quota. Out of this 85 percent of seats were allotted to local candidates. The remaining 15 percent of seats can be contested by non-local candidates.

Course Details:

* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing): Four years course

Eligibility: Passed Intermediate (Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry) or Intermediate Vocational Course. Must have achieved TS MSET-2023 rank.

Age Limit: Should have completed 17 years as of 31-12-2023.

Selection Process: Based on TS MSET-2023 Rank, Rule of Reservation.

Registration Fee: Rs.2,500 (Rs.2000 for SC/ST candidates).

Last Date for Online Application: 31-08-2023

Apply OnlineClick here
Official SiteClick here

The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.

Disclaimer – Naukriwin.com

This website will not be responsible at all in case of minor or major mistakes or Inaccuracies. I at this moment declare that all the information provided by this website is true and accurate according to the recruitment notification advertisement or information brochure Etc. But sometimes mistakes by the website owner by Any means might happen just as typing errors eye deception or other from the recruiter side. Our effort and intention are to provide as correct details as much as possible, before taking any action please look at the recruitment notification or advertisement portal. “I Hope You Will Understand Our Word”.