503 Group-I Posts in Telangana | The Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued notification for the replacement of Group I posts in various departments. 503 Group-1 Posts in Telangana | Last Date: 31.05.2022.
Group I Posts
Total Vacancies: 503
- Mandal Parishad Development Officers (MPDO): 121
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP): 91
- Commercial Tax Officers: 48
- Deputy Collectors: 42
- Assistant Audit Officers: 40
- Assistant Treasury Officers: 38
- Municipal Commissioner Grade 2:35
- Assistant Excise Superintendents: 26
- Administrative Officers: 20
- Assistant Commissioners of Labor: 08
- District Minority Welfare Officers: 06
- District BC Welfare Officers: 05
- District Panchayat Officers: 05
- District Registrar (Registration): 05
- Regional Transport Officers: 04
- District Social Welfare Officers: 03
- District Tribal Welfare Officers: 02
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails: 02
- District Employment Officers: 02
1. Degree from Central, State Governments, UGC recognized Universities for the posts of Deputy Collector, DSP, CTO, DPVO, District Registrar, Assistant Excise Superintendent, Municipal Commissioners, BC, ST Welfare Officers, Employment Officer, AVO, MPDVO.
2. Pass in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering or equivalent degree for Regional Transport Officer posts.
3. PG in Social Work (Social Work) related to Labor Welfare along with any degree for the post of Assistant Commissioner of Labor.
4. Pass any degree for Social Welfare AD posts. Preference will be given to those with a degree in Sociology and Social Service.
5. A minimum of second-class pass in Commerce / Economics / Mathematics degrees for Assistant Treasury Officer posts.
* Applicants for DSP and AES posts should have a height of 167.6 cm if they are male candidates. The chest measurement is 86.3 cm. Should be.
* Women should be 152.5 cm tall and weigh 45.5 kg. Must have Certificate of Vision Examination by Ophthalmic Surgeon at Sarojini Devi, Osmania Eye Hospital, Hyderabad.
Salaries: Rs.51320-Rs.137050 per month will be paid.
- The final selection will be based on merit in the Prelims, and Mains written test.
* Prelims Qualifying Exam only. Selection will be based on marks obtained in Mains.
* Interviews will not be conducted for Group-1 candidates for the year 2022 either.
How to apply: Apply Online
Last Date: 31.05.2022
Prelims exam: likely to be held in July / August 2022.
Mains Exam: Will be conducted in November / December 2022.
* There are Prelims examination centers in all 33 districts. Mains examinations are conducted under the Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA).
503 Group-I Posts in Telangana | Last Date: 31.05.2022
Read the full notification before applying.
*Join TS Jobs 93 – WhatsApp Group*
*Join TS Jobs 94 – WhatsApp Group*
*Join TS Jobs 95 – WhatsApp Group*
Hall Ticket Download: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline