The National Testing Agency has released the UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET) – June 2021 for JRF, Lecturership (Assistant Professor) Eligibility for Humanities, Social Sciences, and similar subjects across the country. UGC – NET June 2021 | Apply Online | Last Date: 05.09.2021
University Grants Commission (UGC) -National Eligibility Test (NET), June 2021
- Master’s degree / equivalent examination with at least 55% marks in subjects like Humanities, Social Sciences (including languages), Computer Science and Application, Electronic Science, etc.
- Those who are currently studying for a Master’s degree can apply by writing the final year exams of the Masters’s Degree and awaiting the results.
- The age of the candidates applying for JRF should not exceed 31 years as of 01.10.2021.
- Candidates applying to the Assistant Professor are not age-related.
- The selection process will be based on a computer-based test.
- This examination consists of two papers. The questions in these two papers are in the Objective Type Multiple Choice method.
- The examination procedure is as follows.
- Paper-1 100 marks 50 questions
- Paper-2 200 marks 100 questions
- The test time is three hours (180 minutes).
- The question paper will be in English and Hindi medium.
- General: 1000/-
- EWS / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH: 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
How to apply: Apply Online
- Last date for online application: 05.09.2021
- Last date for payment of examination fee: 06.09.2021
- Correction Date : 07-12 September 2021
- Exam Dates: October 06 to 11, 2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Result Declared: Notified Soon
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
UGC – NET June 2021 | Apply Online | Last Date: 05.09.2021
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.