Infantry School The headquarters of The Infantry School in Mau (Madhya Pradesh), Ministry of Defense, Government of India is seeking applications for the following posts. Various Posts in the Ministry of Defense | Apply Offline
Group C, Group D posts
Total Vacancies: 77
- Accountant, Draftsmen, LDC, Carpenter, Translator, Storekeeper, Cook, Supervisor, etc.
- 10th class, Intermediate, ITI, graduation in related trades as per the posts.
- Must have experience in related work as well as typing skills.
- Must be between 18 and 25, 27 years old as per posts.
- The selection process will be based on a written test, Skill / Physical / Practical / Typing test.
- This examination consists of a total of 4 papers. The questions are in the form of Objective Multiple Choice.
- It is conducted for a total of 150 marks.
- Questions 150, exam time is 2 hours.
- Paper -1 General Intelligence and Reasoning 25 questions 25 marks
- Paper-2 General Awareness 50 questions 50 marks
- Paper-3 General English 50 questions 50 marks
- Paper-4 Numerical Aptitude 25 questions 25 marks
How to apply: Apply Offline
Last date for applications: 12.09.2021
The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment, The Infantry School, Mau (MP) -453441.
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
Various Posts in the Ministry of Defense | Apply Offline
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.