The Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) in Dhanbad is seeking applications for the following non-teaching posts. 73 Junior Assistant Posts in IIT Dhanbad | Apply Online | Last Date: 31.08.2021
Total Vacancies: 73
- Any Bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks.
- Must have computer office applications (MS Word, XL, PowerPoint), typing speed.
- Not to exceed 30 years.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of a written test, a trade test (Computer Proficiency Test).
- Candidates are first called for a screening test based on their qualifications. It is conducted for 100 marks.
- Eligible candidates will be selected for the trade test.
How to apply: Apply Online
Application fee: Rs.500 to be Paid.
Last date for online applications: 31.08.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.