Vacancies in Postal Department, AP Circle
The Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Department of the Government of India Postal Department is seeking applications for the following posts through Sports Quota. Vacancies in Postal Department, AP Circle | Last Date: 27.11.2021.
Total Vacancies: 75
- Postal Assistant: 19
- Sorting Assistant: 04
- Postal Assistant in Circle Office / Regional Office: 03
- Postal Assistant in Savings Bank Control Organization: 04
- Postman: 18
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 27
- Archery, Basketball, Body Building, Chess, Cycling, Handball, Kabaddi, Shooting, etc.
- Tenth class, Intermediate (10 + 2) pass as per posts. Must be represented in national / international / inter-university tournaments.
- Must be able to speak the local language (Telugu).
- 18 to 27 years for Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant / Postman / Mail Guard posts and 18 to 25 years for Multi Tasking Staff posts.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of qualifications and sportsmanship.
- Others pay Rs.200. No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Women.
How to apply: Apply Online
Last date for applications: 27.11.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before applying.
Vacancies in Postal Department, AP Circle | Last Date: 27.11.2021
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Applying.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.