The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) in Dehradun, Ministry of Environment, Government of India is seeking applications for the following posts. 74 Posts in WII-Dehradun | Apply Online | Last Date: 20.08.2021
Total vacancies: 74
- Senior Biologist, Research Biologist, Office Assistant, Project Fellow etc.
1. Senior Biologist: MSc in relevant specialization.
Age: Not to exceed 40 years.
Salaries: Pay up to Rs.35000 per month.
2. Research Biologist: BE / BTech / BSc, MSc pass.
Age: Not to exceed 28-32 years.
Salaries: Rs.25000 to Rs.31000 per month.
3. Office Assistant: BSc / BA / BCom pass.
Age: Not to exceed 35 years.
Salaries: Up to Rs.25000 per month.
4. Project Fellow: MSc pass.
Age: Not to exceed 32 years.
Salaries: Up to Rs.31000 / – per month.
5. Database Manager: Masters Degree, PhD Passed.
Age: Not to exceed 42 years.
Salaries: Up to Rs.40500 per month.
Selection Procedure: The final selection will be based on online test and interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Last date for application: 20.08.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
74 Posts in WII-Dehradun | Apply Online | Last Date: 20.08.2021
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.