22 Extension Officers – APPSC
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued a notification for the replacement of the following posts in the Department of Women Development and Child Welfare Subordinate Service of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. 22 Extension Officers – APPSC | Last Date: 08.12.2021.
Extension Officers Grade-1 (Supervisors)
Total Vacancies: 22
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects. Only women are eligible to apply.
- Must be between 18 and 42 years as of 01.07.2021.
- Rs.24,400 to Rs.71,510 per month.
- The selection process will be based on a computer-based written test.
- This examination is conducted in the Objective method for a total of 300 marks.
- There will be a pattern of questions at the degree level.
- There will be questions from General Studies, Mental Ability, Common Paper, Home Science, and Social Work.
How to apply: Apply Online
Start of the online application process: 18.11.2021
Last date for online applications: 08.12.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before applying.
22 Extension Officers – APPSC | Last Date: 08.12.2021.
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Applying.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.