Ph.D Programs in NIT, Warangal
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) in Warangal is seeking applications for admissions in Ph.D. full-time and part-time programs for the December 2021 session. Ph.D Programs in NIT, Warangal | Last Date: 30.11.2021.
Ph.D. Program December 2021 Session
Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, etc.
UG, PG pass with at least 60% marks / equivalent CGPA. Engineering candidates should have GATE qualification along with Masters / MS (Research) Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant subjects.
The selection process will be based on shortlisting, written tests, and interviews.
- Others Rs.1600, SC / ST / PWD candidates Rs.800.
How to Apply: Apply Online
- Start of the application process: 15.11.2021
- Last date for applications: 30.11.2021
- Date of written test: 13.12.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before applying.
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Applying.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.